Here are todays events in easily digestible dot point form.
- Woke up.
- Did morning things.
- Put on the wrong shoes because I was thinking about kick drums.
- Walked to the bus stop in the wrong shoes.
- Did homework on the bus.
- Did homework before school.
- Did homework in home group (don’t tell Professor McGonagall).
- Had ANOTHER science test, ’cause apparently we haven’t had enough of those.
- Had gymnastics assessment. In the wrong shoes.
- Friend A annoyed the hell out of Friend B, and as a result annoyed the hell out of me.
- Had double maths UGGGGH.
- Rode bus home.
- Walked home in rain.
- Took wrong shoes off.
- Got head ache.
- Destroyed pumpkins for soup making purposes at your instruction.
Pumpkin destruction after a sucky day is very calming, 8/10, would recommend.
Anyway, the internet is full of negativity so to counteract all the homework and science tests, I present to you a new segment here on Like Mother Like Daughter;
Ten things that are good, May addition
- Pizza exists.
- Nepal has had two years of zero rhino poaching. Yaaaaas rhinos!
- I have a super comfy new hoodie.
- Emma Blackery who is a ridiculously awesome youtuber musician human, is on tour with Busted. How cool is that?
- Cammie Scott replied to my tweet. You don’t know who that is, and Twitter’s not that big of a deal, but it was cool.
- Beyoncé did something that people are very excited about. I assume she released an album, but I have no idea. I’m not very with it.
- I finished the depressing novel we had to read for English. The ending wasn’t happy (I mean what were you expecting), but it’s over, which feels great.
- 2.25 days until the weekend.
- Tomorrow is a casual dress day. Yay jeans.
- Did I mention that pizza exists?
Anyway, you’ve just made cheese muffins and I feel obligated to sample one, so I’m going to go now.
No pumpkins were harmed in the writing of this blog post.